Department-of-Social-ProtectionYou may qualify for a carer’s payment if you are caring for a disabled child, adult, or elderly person. There are two main  social welfare payments for people who are providing full-time care:

  • Carer’s Allowance
  • Carer’s Benefit

It is possible that you qualify for an annual Respite Grant. For information regarding carer’s benefits click here.

If you encounter any difficulties seeking information regarding Carers please send me an email with your query and I would be glad to find you the relevant information:

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s